metaPPI is a web server for protein-protein interaction binding site prediction!
- First please enter your e-mail address
- Sumbit the protein structure: upload the pdbfile or enter the PDB ID
- Specify the chain ID, only one chain ID is allowed
- Click on the "Predict" button
- The server will return you the prediction results as B factor values in the returned PDB file
It might take up to 10 minutes to predict the binding sites depending on the size of your protein and the status of other predict servers. Please be patient.
The algorithm of metaPPI is illustrated here.
We use the prediction results from the following prediction servers to build up our meta prediction method.
Other prediction servers:|
PINUP, empirical scoring function
cons-PPISP, neural network-based
Promate, empirical scoring function
SPPIDER, SVM, neural network
We appreciate the authors of the above servers.
If you have your own prediction server and want to be integrated into metaPPI, please contace me.
If you find this server useful for your work, please cite: Bingding
Huang and Michael Schroeder(2008),
Using protein binding site to improve protein-protein docking Gene, Epub 1;422(1-2):14-21. link
Bingding Huang, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
You might also be interested in another server we developed for protein ligand binding site prediction:
you are the 7620th visitor since 1th, June, 2007.
Last update: 5th, June, 2007